Databinding UI Elements with IndexedDB
Use JQuery UI to bind data from IndexedDB.
An Introduction to Content Security Policy
Mitigate the risk of cross-site scripting attacks by whitelisting trusted origins with a Content Security ...
Migrating your WebSQL DB to IndexedDB
A look at what it would take to port a WebSQL based application to IndexedDB.
Working Off the Grid with HTML5 Offline
This article covers practical techniques and examples for handling connectivity flakiness.
Uma lista de tarefas simples utilizando HTML5 IndexedDB
O IndexedDB representa o futuro do armazenamento pesquisável no cliente. Este tutorial apresenta um aplicativo ...
An overview of client-side storage techniques: Web Storage (local/session storage), Web SQL Database, Indexed Database, ...
"Offline": What does it mean and why should I care?
A discussion of what it means to take an application "offline" and the options available ...
Best Practices for a Faster Web App with HTML5
How to effectively use features from HTML5 to improve the performance and responsiveness of your ...
Guia Básico sobre o uso do Cache do Aplicativo
Guia passo a passo para tomar seu aplicativo Web off-line utilizando as APIs de armazenamento ...
Por que mudar para HTML5 agora e não mais tarde?
- HTML5 can be deployed across multiple platforms and a wide range of mobile devices.
- It's a less expensive and more productive solution to have one source code for all your platforms.
- HTML5 contains a lot of features that are very useful and powerful for business:
- Security: Secure web sockets gives you high throughput on a secure channel.
- Efficiency: Multi-threading with web workers let you do more computational tasks in your clients’ machines.
- Offline: Client-side databases to store data so you can be productive when you don’t have an internet connection.
- Lots of other leading companies are moving to HTML5: Adobe, Salesforce, Citrix, Netflix, Twitter etc.